Friday, January 29, 2016

Snowboarding ~ A photoshoot

Hello! So, today being Friday, I had some 
free time. I was wandering around in the 
basement when I saw the AG snowboard 
that I had gotten at goodwill this past fall,
and an idea struck. Why not do a photoshoot
with Grace? So I got my camera and everything
else, and took some pictures for you!
Hope you enjoy!








So, do you snowboard or ski? 
See you later!

-Laney

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I actually haven't ever snowboarded or skiied! (is that a word?!)

    If you ever would like a blog design my link is below for free blog designs! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I prefer skiing, (yes, that is a word!)
    but snowboarding is fun to. I will totally talk to my mom about the blog designs! Your header (top of the page) is really pretty!

    -Laney D.

    ReplyDelete