Thursday, January 28, 2016

My trip to the Ag place Columbus!

Hello! I went to the American girl store in Columbus, Ohio
a couple of weeks ago and here are the pictures
I took for you! I really enjoyed my time there and
I would have given it an A+ if two ladies would have
stopped screaming at their daughters! ;) Honestly,
there were two moms running wild around the
store screaming at their 8-year-old daughters to
make up their minds. Oh, joy!

 First we have our new Girl of the Year, Lea, 
in her Meet outfit.
 Her kayak set is cute, but at an outrageous price! $80!
 The fruit stand...
 Samantha at her $300 ice cream shop!
 Maryellen and her couch. She is from the 50's.
 A Truly Me doll in a very pretty lacy dress.

 Lea's Rain Forest Hut! I have a tutorial on that coming
soon.

 Mini Josefina!
Lastly, all the mini dolls looking nice!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

-Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment