Friday, January 22, 2016

Another doll-sized find!

 Hello all! I am sorry for not posting. I get all these
pictures then I never post them! But soon I will download
the rest of them.  Well, here
is an adorable find- a mini shopping cart! I absolutely
love it.
 Isn't it adorable?
                                                         A size comparison to the doll...
Here is a top view. You see the little basket?
so cute! I got it at goodwill for about $5.99.
Well, I hope to be posting more now that my
puppy is finally starting to realize that he
have to go potty outside. :) See ya soon!
-Laney

2 comments:

  1. I understand how stubborn dogs are when it comes to training them to go outside to go to the bathroom. The shopping cart is so cute! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes- but he's almost there! ;)
    -Laney

    ReplyDelete