Hello! I'm sorry I haven't been posting, and this time I
don't have an excuse. :) Well, know that most kids are in
school, I thought that the dolls would need school books too.
So today we are going to make doll math and science books!
You will need:
Thick white craft foam
Scissors
A hot glue gun
Colored construction paper
And a picture of a math book and a science book.
(I just searched "science book cover" on google and printed the
one I wanted. I did the same with the math book.)
Here are the pictures I found.
Start by cutting a piece of the craft foam to the size of
your printable.
Cover the craft foam in the construction paper.
I chose black for the science book and blue for the
math book.
Now I placed the cover onto the piece of craft foam.
I used hot glue but I think you could use a glue stick.
As you can see, the hot glue gave it a little bit of a
rough edge. If you used a glue stick it might have better
results.
Here are the finished math and science books!! I think
they are so adorable, and not to mention they are so easy
to make!
I hope you enjoyed this post! And I promise I
will have more posts coming this school year.
See you soon!
~Laney
No comments:
Post a Comment