Thursday, October 15, 2015

Eeeekkk!!! Puppies!


As you can probably tell from the
title, there are puppies in the house.
Newborn puppies.
Yes! Our family dog just had 
her puppies! Here are the 
pictures:


 I think these pictures were taken before the
rest were born.
So cute! There are 12 puppies, 3 white,
3 chocolate, 3 black, and 3 golden.
(By the way, our dog and the puppies
are purebred Labs.)
See ya soon!
-Laney

6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you about a GIFT SWAP that I'm having on my blog Spreading My Joy. I would love it if you could be a participant! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute puppies.

    I hope you check out my blog and please follow by email. creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    I hope you check out my crochet shop too and please order something. ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! I checked out you blog- It's great! I also
    followed your blog by email. Thanks!
    -Laney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you Annie. :)

      Would you like to order something from my crochet shop? ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Hey Allie! I will ask my parents if I can enter. Thank you for the
    invitation!
    -Laney

    ReplyDelete