Above: These two cupboards I found at JoAnn's for
$4 each because one was broken and had a discount
and we had a coupon for the other one.
Above: The birdcage I found at hobby lobby for
$4 because we had a coupon for it. The side table is
my Dad's watch case with fabric over it.
Above: The two chairs I found at a garage sale for 50 cents
each, and they fit them perfectly! The wooden box I
found at the same garage sale, and I am going to paint it.
Above: We found this at a yard sale and the top opens up
with a mirror on it, and all the drawers open up.
Above: This is my best find. It is an adorable bed
that fits my doll perfectly! Sorry if it is a bit blurry,
but it is an amazing bed!
This is a picture of her on it.
Here is a picture of a beanie baby that I found that looks just like
grace! Have you found any goodies? Bye!
- Laney
No comments:
Post a Comment